DID YOU KNOW ??
1. Psychology Says, The worst feeling is when someone makes you feel special, then suddenly leaves you hanging, and you have to act like you don’t care at all.
2. Spending at least 60 minutes in conversation with someone you care about an hour before bed can help you sleep peacefully.
3. Hugging for 20 seconds
releases oxytocin, which can cause you to trust someone more.
4. The Japanese have successfully created a technology that puts your thoughts on a screen and
will soon be possible to screen your dreams.
5. Over thinking is a special form of fear. This fear becomes worse when adding anticipation, memory, imagination, and emotion together.
6. Physical touch makes you healthier. Studies show that massages, hugs, and hand- holding reduces stress and boosts the immune system